- Prioritises own incident and request workload according to severity and incident age, managing the resolution of issues within stated Service Levels
- Contributes to the planning and scheduling of Change Requests and routine maintenance for core applications
- Review existing applications effectiveness and efficiency, and then develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Previous Applications Support preferred.
- Oracle or SQL experience (desirable).
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Goof interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.