Do you want to work for a high growth marketing technology company in a fast paced, flexible and social culture?
Are you looking for a challenge in a company where you can really make a difference?
We are looking for an Application Support Programmer to work alongside experienced and dedicated colleagues in a dynamic support team.
The Application Support team supports a number of key functions within the organisation and involves working on a variety of web-based and database technologies to ensure the ever-changing demands of our clients are met.
You’ll be a member of the team in Crewe reporting to the application support manager and supporting a number of our Blue Chip clients.
- Developing and provide support to all system interfaces.
- Analysing application problems as well as recommending and developing solutions.
- Analysing and ensure efficient transition of all technical design documents to provide support to all application developers.
- Monitoring and recommend changes if required to all PL/SQL packages and provide stored procedure.
- Working to defined and established ITIL aligned processes.
- Have experience of the following; SQL or PL/SQL, Oracle/SQL server, Linux/Unix, C#, PHP, HTML, Mongo. In regards to the programming languages, development with these languages is not a requirement. but being able to understand the code, stepping in to make changes as and when needed is what the client is seeking
- Producing and maintaining program code and documentation.
- Collaborating with various departments and performing research on all data processing functions.
- Analysing and validating database objects.
- Conducting peer reviews with other developers.
- Providing support during various phases of production.
- Preparing Operations instructions for the execution of various software systems.
- Working closely with a team of talented developers, DBAs and business users.
- Review requirements with the users and provides time estimates for task completion.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some experienced and talented IT professionals.