Pension, healthcare and life assurance
We are currently recruiting for an Application Support Manager to join a market leading IT company in Coventry. My client has an excellent reputation for staff retention and development dating back to when they were establish. This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in working for a medium sized cash rich business who are going through a continued period of growth.
We’re looking for a Manager to be responsible for the implementation of my clients solutions. Taking new customers from handover from sales through to successful launch, this is a multi-task role where your team will be handling implementations concurrently.
- Performance metrics - include but not be limited to time to “first value”, telephone statistics, support figures and customer feedback data
- Strong leadership of the implementation/training team
- Overall responsibility for new customer setup requests ensuring they are accurately and professionally recorded and maintained
- Development and maintenance of implementation processes and training materials for existing customers
- Provision of comprehensive training to customers ensuring they become fully conversant with the features and benefits of the provided solution.
- Improvement of the training experience, increasing the customer feedback score.
- Reduction in time taken for new sales to go live, minimising implementations becoming stalled.
- Delivery of key implementation projects.
- Escalation of critical issues to enable swift resolution
- Efficient handover from implementation to ‘business as usual’ support upon completion of training and appropriate customer signoff.