Job: Application Support Engineer
|Job Title:||Application Support Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
|Job Published:||about 5 hours ago|
A market leading company with offices in Southport are currently recruiting for a Senior Application Support Engineer . This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career in an expanding organisation that can offer unrivalled career progression opportunities.
* Analytical skills
* Knowledge and practical Application Support experience in UNIX/Linux
* Understanding of Windows 2008/2012 Server operating system and applications management
* Working knowledge of Apache Tomcat, IIS, NGINX
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Practical experience of ITIL processes for Incident and Problem management
* Understanding of XML/JSON, usage and integration within web services
* Ability to troubleshoot basic Networking issues/Protocols - SSH, HTTP(s), SFTP
* Ability to read and interpret debug and server logs
* Training of other members of team on areas of technical and product expertise
* ITIL foundation v3
* Experience in the following application: Nagios, Splunk, Dyantrace, DC Rum, Chef, Docker
Find Your Job
Permanent18 days ago
3rd Line Application Support Engineer A market leading company with offices in Southport are currently recruiting for 3rd Line Server Support Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career in an expanding or...
Permanent7 days ago
Application Support Analyst, London, 25-32k SaaS, E-Commerce, Ecommerce, HTML, CSS, Retail, PaaS, Marketing, Merchandising, Online, Database, Software, Support… We are currently working with a rapidly expanding international ecommerce company that...
Permanent26 days ago
Permanent24 days ago
Junior Software Specialist / Developer, Walsall Software, Development, .NET, C#, Visual Basic, VB, Mosaiq, Aria, Medical, Hospital, Test… We are currently working with a medical company who have an opportunity for a Junior Software Specialist / De...