My client are an award winning software company, providing leading customer engagement platforms from their vibrant offices in the heart of Soho, London.
They’re seeking an Application Support Analyst to support their SAAS / Web based products with clients based across the United States and Europe!
Your support duties will range from simple technical issues (running through clearing cookies on a browser) to more advanced application support and even identifying the need for triage to development levels – most support will be provided online or by email / phone.
- Application Support Analyst experience.
- Have supported SAAS (Cloud Computing) / Web based applications / Client Server Apps.
- Good understanding of Windows / Linux Operating Systems (Mac OS also welcome!), multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge etc.) and remote access technologies.
- Suitable certifications (A+, MCSE, AWS) also welcome!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident under pressure and able to deal well with customers.
As you’ll be supporting clients across the United States and Europe, working hours are roughly 7:00am to 3:30pm with some flexibility. There is also some occasional on call / out of hours support.
This is a great opportunity for a proven, experienced Application Support Analyst to further their career with a fantastic, forward-thinking company while growing their own technical skill set too!
To find out more about this Application Support Analyst role and discuss what would suit you, please press 'apply now' or contact Alex Avery at Monarch IT who is dealing with this role.