I am currently recruiting for an Application Support Analyst to join a client based in Kings Lynn, Norfolk on a 6 Month Contract
Clearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
IR35 Status: This role falls inside of IR35. You will need to work through an Umbrella Company or a LTD PAYE Solution.
As the Application Support Analyst you will be providing 2nd line support to maintain all of the clients systems ensuring minute by minute availability of the systems. You will also be involved in the support of the design, develop and deployment of the clients applications.
- Maintain service levels for operational support and overall system availability in specialist areas
- Maintain security of ICT systems and data to ensure continued business operation and compliance
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the support and provision of all Information Systems.
- Provide technical guidance to all ICT system users and to IS Management
- Identifies and co-ordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures to resolve complex technical issues
- Provide test function to support the ‘release’ of new ICT systems and Infrastructure
- Monitor and manage key application systems and processes including Backups, availability and capacity and system administration.
- Educated to A level or equivalent in a ICT related discipline or with significant alternative experience.
- Microsoft or equivalent qualifications desirable
- Technical experience in supporting applications, system administration.
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- Ability to lead the resolution of difficult or complex technical and operational problems, and to provide clear guidance to management, staff and users.
- Experience in defining IT policies and procedures including security information relating to systems, information management and standard operating practices.
- Experience in administering SQL Server databases.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and scripts.
- Understanding of web administration and web technologies
- Understanding of Windows server tasks
- Awareness or experience in underpinning technologies, including Citrix, Active Directory, scripting, Crystal reports.
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Deadline for this role is 26/07/2017 at 2pm