This is an opportunity for an Application Support Specialist to work for my client in the Birmingham area. The candidate will manage the process of fixing application, system or any other incident that is disrupting the application service that customer’s business users depend on. My client is a global providing, financially secure organisation, affording you the chance to maintain and increase you skill set from within a secure environment.
To provide first and second line support to clients and partners across the world, assisting them with software problems via phone, email and the helpdesk ticket system.
- Responding to enquiries from customers and helping them resolve any software problems within a set period as detailed in their SLA.
- Perform detailed investigations of issues reported and record them in the ticketing system.
- Using the call logging ticket system.
- Producing monthly reports on clients’ activity and SLA resolution targets.
- It literacy centred around cloud desktop applications navigation and practices and systems such as database, Windows O/S, Apple O/S and standard security principles is desirable.
- Exposure to Java.
- Working with cloud based Applications (preferably Java-based cloud applications).