- Support the Application Support Manager in the development and implementation of departmental plans and technical refresh/remediation plans within the Application Support Team.
- Supports the development of the Application Support Team strategic plans.
- Owns Operational Improvements Plans for Common Applications, ensuring appropriate and successful implementation.
- Assembles, leads and manages virtual technical teams to achieve a variety of complex technical goals.
- Coordinates and oversees technical activities and teams to respond to Major Incidents.
- Coordinates and oversees Root Cause Analysis activities for the team.
- Coordinates and oversees Problem management Remediation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, both internally and externally.
- Experience using the TOGAF framework (accreditations ideal).
- Experience within a mature Shared Service or Commercial IT Services operation.
- Strong ITIL and Prince2 knowledge.