I am urgently recruiting for an Android Engineer to join a client based in Central London on a 3 Month Contract
Key Skills and Experience
- Expertise in Kotlin, Android SDK
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and a clear understanding of how to practically apply Agile principles
- Proven ability to work effectively within cross-functional/multi-skilled teams
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour-driven Development (BDD) including jUnit4, Espresso
- Hands on experience in creating clean, decoupled Android Architecture using OOP and Reactive Functional Programming
- Expertise in using: Dagger 2, RxJava, Retrofit
- Extensive experience integrating with RESTful web service APIs
- Expert knowledge of mobile engineering including UI patterns, data frameworks, Http
- connectivity, and performance optimisation
- Full exposure of app development cycle from interpreting client briefs to release and
- post-launch maintenance
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.