Agile Product Manager - Software / Digital
Growing Digital agency supported by a global technical group seeking an Agile Product Manager with a background in Digital / Software Development Life Cycles / SDLC to join their growing London team.
You'll play a key role in managing multiple concurrent digital products / projects, implementing and maintaining an Agile environment (a Scrum background is also welcome!), this will include UI, UX, Software Development, Integration and Testing and working with software development teams.
This companies unique, bespoke approach to the digital transformation projects they provide means they'll always offer the best tool for the job (rather than being forced to adhere to one technical stack). You'll work closely with internal development teams and external stakeholders in a fast paced climate.
- Experience managing Digital and / or Software Development Life-Cycle / SDLC products.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Can work on multiple concurrent products / projects.
- Outgoing and prepared to 'drive forward' necessary change, rather than a reactionary working style.
Location: Central London, mere minutes from King's Cross / St Pancras.
To find out more and discuss what would suit you, please press 'apply now' or contact Alex Avery at Monarch IT who is dealing with this role.