Agile Product Manager - Software / Digital
Globally recognised provider of industrial, medical and consumer optical systems are expanding and are seeking a proven Agile / Scrum focused Software Project Manager to join the team!
You'll play a key role in managing multiple concurrent software products / projects, implementing and maintaining an Agile environment (a Scrum background is also welcome!), this be a primarily internal-facing role, working closely with a team of up to 15 developers, focusing on C# / .NET / Winforms software projects.
You'll be confident in managing multiple stakeholders - with the role involving some occasional travel to German offices too!
- Agile / Scrum Project Management - ideally implementation of either.
- Project Management of Software Development Life-Cycle / SDLC projects and the development of software projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Can work on multiple concurrent products / projects with internal teams of up to 15 people.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders.
- Outgoing and prepared to 'drive forward' necessary change, rather than a reactionary working style.
Salary and Benefits:
Up to £50,000 plus a comprehensive range of benefits!
Based in Cambridge and within easy commute of Peterborough, Kettering, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Bedford, Bury St Edmonds and the surrounding area.
Occasional travel to European / German offices is required though primarily the role is based in Cambridge!
Monarch IT operate an straightforward referral scheme as a 'thank you' for helping us with a vacancy. If you know someone who may be suitable for the role, please get in touch with their details and we'll do the rest!
If you're interested in finding out more and making an application, or would like a confidential chat around your career options, please apply now!