I am currently recruiting for an Agile Coach to join a client based in Wales on a 6 Month Contract
Clearance: Candidates will need to hold the BPSS (Disclosure Scotland) clearance at interview stage.
Key skills and Experience Required:
- Expereince of delivering substantial productivity improvements in complex organisations by successfully embedding the culture, principles, values and practices that underpin Agile, Lean and Scientific methods
- Experience of establishing high performing Engineering squads that can safely release valuable software at will to the web for millions of users using techniques like A/B testing and Blue/Green deployments
- Proven track record of establishing effective governance & management systems enabling product delivery at extreme pace. Expertise in transitioning from Project to Product Management and operating Agile at scale
- Proven track record of developing deep and sustained Agile, Lean and Scientific method expertise in the client’s permanent staff
- Proven track record of managing large and complex transition programmes
- Demonstrable and proven mastery of applying Agile and Lean at scale
- Proven experience balancing multiple, and often conflicting, priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Experience of applying the GDS Service Manual to deliver digital services
- Experience of the especial requirements of government around managing IT investments and a proven track record of meeting these in the simplest manner possible
- Experience of ITIL and PRINCE 2
- Certified Expert in Agile Coaching
- Certified Scrum Master or Certified Product Owner
If you are interested and looking for a new contract position - then please do forward me a copy of your most recent CV.
Look forward to hearing from you.