What the Business Analyst will work on
This world renowned client within the finance sector are looking to take on an Business Analyst based in Dublin (Ireland) with strong exposure to agile frameworks and ALM tools forming part of a large testing and development programme
This high profile private sector client are looking to deliver a high quality business and functional requirement to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Agile - Implemented scaled agile framework (SAFe), LEAN
- Tool: Application lifecycle management (ALM) – all input (stories – requirements for deliverables and features)
- Prior Business Analyst and Project Management experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Applies extended expertise of principles theories and concepts plus broad knowledge of business/function and development life cycle, usually acquired through three to five years of experience.
- Broad technical knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects.
- Self-starter with good leadership abilities.
- Requires minimal supervision/assistance.
- Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills.
Business Analyst, Agile, Agile Frameworks, ALM, Application Lifecycle Management, Testing, Tools, JIRA, Software, Finance