Walsall – will be required to travel to locations across the UK
£40k per year – added benefits including 10% bonus
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Business Analyst to work for a market leading company within the utilities sector in the Midlands.
This role represents the opportunity for an individual who has strong analytical and conceptual skills to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation.
This opportunity presents a chance to become part of an organisation that offers a comprehensive benefits package including; a 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, pension fund and healthcare.
- Develop appropriate high level designs, time estimates and costs for design projects.
- Partner with existing external Customers to gather business requirements and create a clear conceptual design to meet those business requirements.
- Manage and sign off functional designs. Utilise business experience and skills to assess and advise on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up functional designs with technical limitations.
- Project manage the full design life cycle from design through to implementation. Facilitating and maintaining clear communication between the service desk, developers and customers.
- Participate in early life support for scheduled implementations/upgrades of Rapid software at client sites.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Proven stakeholder and change management experience
- Ability to write detailed functional specifications, that enable the developers to develop new or modify existing functionality, is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: communicating clearly with stakeholders to meet their expectations and business requirements
- ISEB/BCS is desirable
- Previous experience and gained knowledge of billing systems is desirable.
- Previous experience of facilitating workshops for clients is essential with the confidence and ability to run and lead workshops alone.
- Experience of both Waterfall and Agile approach.
- A strong work ethic to ensure client deliverables are achieved.
- Experience of Process Improvement, working on change requests and User stories is also, expected.
Agency - Monarch IT
Contact – Liam Colesby
Telephone – 0121 237 3357