A leading financial organisation based in London is looking for an AEM specialist that will be working on some awesome projects over the next 6 months, there will definitely be a lot of scope for this project to extend and opportunities to move to other areas. The team have deployed the latest tech and a specialist with development experience to join them. This is a great opportunity and would be open to people that want flexible working hours and lifestyle. As the AEM Consultant you will have knowledge in the following requirements:
- Understanding of OOPS, OOAD and UML use cases.
- Solid experience working as part of an agile delivery team, ideally SCRUM
- Experience working in an environment with proper source control (GIT), Maven, CI and build tools
- Experience in maintenance and support of AEM based sites. Your knowledge would ideally be towards Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), Thorough understanding of the building blocks of AEM/CQ
- Work in an Agile delivery team
- AEM Development & Unit testing
- Customer coordination and team management
- One stop for all technical queries related to AEM
If you need any more information please do not hesitate from dropping me a line.