I am currently seeking a Sales Order Administrator to join a large, well-established client of ours on an initial 6 months contract.
The Sales Order Administrator is responsible for processing all customer Sales Orders, Master Service Agreements (contracts), updating transactional data spreadsheets, credit checks, completion of monthly and annual commission sheets and billing in a timely and professional manner.
- Microsoft Excel intermediate to advanced skill level
- Understanding of Sales Order Management processes
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet and web based order systems
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Work well within a team to ensure team goals are met above personal ones
- Conscientious and proactive in all areas of work
- Effectively communicate information both verbally and in writing in a clear and coherent manner.
- Excellent organization, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Manage Account Manager and customer sales order requests and all associated Sales tickets, processed to completion
- Assist with any customers’ calls and ongoing maintenance of the Customer Services email inbox for all requests.
- Manage Sales order book to ensure all sales order forms and all master service agreements are returned by the customer and countersigned by the legal team. Once a week send all hard copies of the Sales orders for signature and maintain copies.
- Ensure that the Finance approval of Remedy tickets has been completed on a regular basis to ensure the orders have been correctly processed.
- To work with the Sales and Finance teams to provide the necessary information to Customer Implementations and Support Teams to complete termination requests.
- Provide the Sales Team with up to date transactional data on a monthly basis to enable them to complete their forecasting.
- Process on a monthly and annual basis the Customer Commission Sheets and send to Finance for approval prior to the Account Manager issuing to the customer.
- Proactively assist with any customer requests or queries and direct them to the Account Manager if necessary.
- On a monthly basis the Customer Implementations Team will assign all billing through Remedy to Sales Management to process ensuring all relevant details are provided for billing to Finance via a billing spreadsheet.
- Process all hardware returns (RMR/RMA) requests from Support/Customers by raising the necessary sales order form or zero value order, ensuring that all required details are provided to Customer Implementations.
Please send me your most up to date CV if this position is of interest and I shall be in touch.