I am currently seeking Technical Consultant to join a multi-national financial services client of ours on an initial 4 month contract, based in Stockholm.
- As part of the Market Development Team you will be responsible for enabling Merchants in the Nordic & Baltic cluster.
- Enable both full best practice Merchant implementations targeting key Merchants as well as payment only implementations for smaller Merchants to get acceptance scale.
- Define and sell the solutions to e-Commerce Merchants
- Conduct education on the product for the Sales and Technical Teams at Acquirers, PSPs, MSPs, e-trade Platform Vendors and Web Development Vendors.
- Work close with the Nordic & Baltic Teams to ensure new functionalities are incorporated and implemented smoothly as well as ensuring quality in the Acceptance functionalities on the Merchants web.
- Experience in the e-Commerce payments eco system is a plus.
- Experience with the merchants
- Sales skills: being able to convince
- Strong team player, knowledge sharer, ability to collaborate with peers and proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Project management skills a plus.
- Verbal and written communications skills: ability to communicate findings in a compelling manner.
- Being able to write and speak in both English and Swedish is a must - Russian is an asset
If you feel this is a suitable position for yourself and your skill-set, please apply with your most up to date CV. Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would prefere. If this is not for your and you know someone suitable, please do get them to send their CV my way.