We currently have an urgent requirement for an Infrastructure Engineer to join a market leading company based in Leamington Spa. This is an ideal position for someone looking to work in a varied role for a company that prides itself on its positive company culture. Your day to day responsibilities will be split between BAU and project work
- To assist staff in their day to day operations and ensure that required tools and services are available to them in order that they work effectively and efficiently.
- To provide any training to staff that will enable them to achieve their, and the systems, full potential.
- To be responsible for resolving issues in an efficient and timely manner and escalating, including to 3rd party providers, where appropriate.
- To manage and administer the servers, desktops and network infrastructure.
- To develop expertise in any required areas that would enable more robust management and administration of systems.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Windows 10, Server 2012 R2 and Hyper-V, SQL, RDS, DFS, DAC, FSRM
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Ubiquity and Netgear switches
- Office 365 administration
- McAfee ePO and Total Endpoint Protection Suite
- Structured cabling
- HP Physical Servers