My client, a FTSE 250 organisation are urgently seeking an experienced and proactive Infrastructure Engineer to assist, build and maintain devices that support multiple IT Service functions across their Infrastructure estate.
Key areas or your remit:
- You will ensure all devices are compliant from a security perspective and that patch management and deployments are undertaken in accordance to best practice guidelines.
- You will be responsible for the Definitive Software Library and its upkeep
- You will coexist with Configuration Management as necessary.
- You will be required to provide an interface for other activities such as IT Service Desk, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Service Delivery Management.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of installing and building Microsoft applications (Windows XP/7, Office 2007, MOUS or MOS om remote, mobile and hand-held equipment)
- SCCM and MDT
- Mobile device support (iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows mobile devices configuration and support
- Active Directory & Server (Windows Server 2003/2008 & Exchange 2003/2007) support including administration & configuration
- Experience with VB OR Powershell scipting