3rd Line Engineer - VMWare, Server, Exchange - Ashford, Kent
Systems Administrator, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, VMware ESXi
We are currently recruiting for a brand new position as a Windows Systems Engineer working for a growing Managed Service Provider with several UK offices.
The Windows Systems Engineer will support a large client base and work to continually improve a managed service environment providing 2nd/3rd line support on server infrastructure and connectivity issues. This will include root cause investigations, resolving incidents, Active Directory configuration and liaising with stakeholders.
- Experience of VMware ESX/ESXi 5.5 onwards
- Experience of Microsoft Server 2008 R2 or 2012 R2 build/administration
- Exchange Administration (Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2013)
- Active Director config / administration
- Experience of Networking technologies (subnets, DHCP, DNS)
- Citrix XenApp administration and support
- Active Directory Configuration
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative business where you will be a valued member of the team. You will have exposure to a variety of technologies with every opportunity to progress your career further.
Up to £38,000 depending on suitability, plus a fantastic range of benefits including contributory pension, life insurance, childcare scheme, cycle to work and more!
For more information and to make an application (or to take advantage of our referral scheme and recommend a friend), please send your up to date CV through the attached form for the attention of Alex Avery at Monarch IT