Job: Business Systems Analyst
Skills and Experience:
* Experience of Business support within a support function
* A good knowledge of Software
* Experience of working towards change and improvement
* Experience of producing documentation and to accurately record issues
* Excellent business and technical knowledge
* Excellent communication skills liaising with internal and external parties
* Solutions orientated
* The ability to take ownership of issues
* Financial services background and experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a respected business where you will join at senior level adding value to the support team.
Salary up to70k depending on experience
Find Your Job
Contract19 days ago
Monarch are currently working with a global financial services organisation that require a systems analyst to assist them on a 12 month contract. They are embarking on a large transformation programme and are building brand new systems due to the ...
Permanent10 days ago
Senior Business Analyst - (Business Change / Transformation) Plus 10% bonus, healthcare, pension and more! 6 month FTC We are currently recruiting for a Business Change Business Analyst to join a market leading company with offices in the Birmingh...
Contract27 days ago
Business Analyst, Government, BPMN, Map, Role has been deemed INSIDE IR35 so you will have to operate via Umbrella Company Key Responsibilities This exciting government organisation is currently implementing an investigation to determine business ...
Permanent26 days ago
Bright, analytical Business Systems Analyst needed for an extremely well respected Nottingham based software house, offering variety and a fluid career path forward. This is a great opportunity to get involved with client oriented work, up to the ...