AWS Cloud Engineer, 2nd Line, Application, Linux, Redhat, CentOS, Tomcat…
A fast growing E-Commerce Software as a Service client of ours is looking to expand their London office with the addition of 2 new AWS Engineers. The two new engineers will be part of a global follow the sun support team and will work closely with their counterparts in Sydney and Chicago.
The successful candidate will be an energetic systems engineer who is passionate about technology – you will be working in a highly driven ITIL environment and working daily to provide technical support for enterprise e-commerce solutions for the companies global client base.
- 2-3 years’ experience within a technical support position
- Proven track record of working within a highly ITIL driven environment and troubleshooting a global client base
- Commercial experience supporting Amazon Web Services (Ec2, Route 53, RDN, S3)
- Linux administration experience (CentOS, Redhat)
- Support experience of databases – MySQL, MS SQL
- Knowledge of Java, Tomcat and Apache application server