We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to work for one of the UK’s market leading companies. As a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer you will be part of a vibrant and cutting edge team providing effective and efficient IT solutions. The successful 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer will belong to a company which includes some of the most technically able individuals in the area and this, when combined with a strong company ethos results one of the regions highest staff retention rates.
- Providing in-house IT support to external teams also
- Remote support - via phone, email, local on site
- BAU support of enterprise level systems
- Microsoft Windows - 95/98/ME/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Office - 95/97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013/2016
- MS Server 2008/2012
- Remote Access tools
- Low level Networking experience
- Experience of diagnosing hardware/software problems with computers/laptops/tablets
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!