Up to £23,000 per year – added benefits including 25 days holiday and pension contribution
First Line Support
An exciting opportunity has recently become available at a market leading organisation for the role of 1st Line Support.
The role is ideally suited to any individuals with previous 1st Line Support experience.
This opportunity represents a chance to become part of a market leading organisation that offers fantastic career progression.
- Learn and implement approved MIS policies, processes and procedures
- Monitor the Service Management queues following the Service Desk checklist
- Provide initial response support to sites in the UK
- Log all incidents and service requests in the Service Management system
- Create well-documented and actionable tickets. Ensure all relevant information is entered in the Service Management system
- Microsoft technical certification in desktop administration or similar
- Strong customer service skills
- Knowledge of ITIL v3
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated Team player
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Systematic problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in the day to day support of:
- Printer Support
- Desktop Applications
- Desktop Administration
- Windows Support
- PC network and internet connectivity
- Windows Operating Systems
- Remote Access Tools
- Active Directory
- Microsft Exchange Administration
- VIP Support
If this job appeals to you then contact me ASAP.
Agency - Monarch IT
Contact – Liam Colesby
Telephone – 0121 237 3357