Service Desk, Helpdesk, 1st Line Support, Global IT company
Great opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate junior engineer to join a leading IT company based in the heart of London. The successful candidate will be part of a busy technical team and working alongside some of the best technical engineers in the area.
Being part of a busy service desk will require the successful candidate to be able to provide quick and effect triage to all customers, take full ownership of tickets until resolution, use support ticketing systems, work to strict SLA's and liaising with other business units and suppliers and manage expectations of all customers.
To be successful in the role it is imperative that you are eager to learn and that you can adapt and pick up new technologies very quickly, have excellent communication (both verbal and written), remain calm under pressure and have a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
This is an excellent chance for an engineer with limited experience (3 months+) to join a forward thinking technical business where there are significant opportunities of growth and career development and the touch of your fingertips!
- 3 months + within a technical support capacity (1st line, helpdesk, service desk)
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Excellent communication
- Experience using a ticketing systems (Remedy, ServiceNow, Connectwise, Heat)
- Passionate about learning and developing new skills and working on new technologies
- Ability to adapt and pick things up quickly