IT Infrastructure Support
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
IT Specialist/Infrastructure/Cambridge up to 45k
Brand new opportunity for an IT Infrastructure support specialist based in Cambridge working for an innovative and evolving business. The IT Infrastructure specialist will enjoy a varied and busy role where you will responsible for maintaining cloud services and developing infrastructure around cloud services and also maintaining the infrastructure including network and basic Cisco maintenance. Also the role will involve some admin of SaaS functions .
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 2 years infrastructure/development experience
* Experience of Linux, Windows and local networks
* Experience of managing/developing infrastructure
* Experience of Cloud services
* Maintenance of Linux servers
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A degree in computing maths or physics would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure support specialist to join an established and busy team based in Cambridge where you will be a valued team member.
Please apply within for more details.