1st Line Helpdesk Support Engineer
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£19000 per annum|
1st Line Support Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a 1st Line Support Engineer to provide day to day Level 1 Service Desk support. Utilize technical experience and customer service skill to assist end users resolve incidents and fulfil requests remotely, and escalate as needed.
Focus on customer service through achievement of service response and resultion times as prescribed in Service Level Agreements. Use Knowledge base and Service Management tools to ensure effective response and resolution of incidents and fulfiment of service requests.
- Co-ordination and Ownership of incidents through to progression
- Provide first line support to internal and external customers
- React to and process Alarms/Monitoring alerts
- Diagnose/triage incidents
- Report and track faults through our Service Management Portal
- Keeping customers up to date at all times
- Assist 2nd and 3rd line support staff as required
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience of working in an ITIL ServiceDesk environment
- Experience in using & configuring Microsoft Office products