Security Consultant - ADFS, ADCS Azure
|Area||Germany , Europe|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Job Ref||EM SEC ADFS|
Security, Consultant, Cloud Security, ADFS, ADCS, Cloud, Office365, Azure
We are currently looking for a permanent Cloud Security engineer to join a client where the first 12 months will be based in Germany (all travel and accommodated expensed) after the 12 months you can then work remotely
- Cloud Infra SI domain
- strong knowledge of ADFS/ADCS Technical/Functional Skills
- Experience with Azure Active Directory, O365 and Synchronization of identities between On-Premise and Cloud Directories.
- Experience with Azure MFA, Azure AD conditional access policies, Azure AD application proxy, SSO applications, SAML, Oauth Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Synchronization Engines, FIM/MIM, DirSync, AADSync or AAD Connect Experience with ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows Server 2012(R2), Windows Server 2016
- AD Services, Replication and Performance, Troubleshooting and Disaster Recovery, Security and Administration
- Group Policy technical knowledge: design, implementation, configuration, management, troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting skills in - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing, etc.