Software Development Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||East Midlands, UK|
|Salary||£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Gym an|
Software Development Manager – Agile, Nottingham – to £65k Plus Benefits
Opportunity for a proven Software Development Manager (or) Software Team Leader from a strong Agile / Scrum background to join an award winning global software provider based in Nottingham!
As a Software Development Manager you will...
…leverage your thorough understanding of the software development life cycle, software development, Agile / Scrum methodologies and previous leadership of teams of developers, QA and analysts to take a pivotal role in a world class software development environment.
You'll be leading roughly 12 people initially spread across one scrum team of 8 including Business Analysts, Developers and Testers as well as a smaller team of Technical Authors.
Further understanding of Software As A Service / SAAS platforms, an innovative attitude and genuine interest in modern technologies would all be highly valued! A background in Java would be handy, though C# or similar is fine too.
Desired Skill Overview:
- Software Team Lead or Software Development Manager experience, responsible for the leadership of a technical team of up to 15 initially including developers, analysts, QA etc.
- Previous experience of Agile techniques (User Stories, BDD, TDD, Continuous Integration etc.) plus Scrum (a Scrum Master would be ideal!)
- Coach and mentor team members and thoroughly understand the software development life cycle / SDLC. Ideally come from a Java / J2ee development background and understand Agile Java development.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident, innovative and technology driven persona.
- Experience in Software As A Service (SAAS) would be useful.
A comprehensive employee benefits package comes with the role, including contributory pension, health-care, gym membership, travel and vehicle benefits, bike-to-work, childcare schemes and more!
To find out more and make an application, please 'apply now'!