IT System Engineer/Consultant, VMWare
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South West, UKWales , UK|
|Salary||£350 - £500 per day|
IT Systems Engineer, Engineer, Networking, Network, VMWare, PowerShell, Citrix XenApp, MCSE, Palo Alto, Microsoft
The role holder will be part of a multidisciplinary team tasked with improving the security posture of clients technology estate.
The role holder will be expected to ensure quality standards are met, a delivery focussed approach and a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement within the team throughout the team.
The focus of this role is to work with the Architects and Technical SMEs in the IT and Information Security Departments in processing a backlog of technical work. The backlog is diverse in scope and duration. The scope of these items ranges from short-term mitigations items to system and technology evolution.
In addition to this the role holder will proactively manage and address any risks or issues relating to the allocated items.
- Windows Server-Client experience in large regulated environments
- Excellent theoretical IP protocol knowledge and diagnostic capabilities
- Experienced in working with VMWare virtualised workloads
- MCSE Cloud Platform & Infrastructure certification
- Citrix Xenapp
- Implementing MFA solutions
- Palo Alto firewalls configuration
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered and I shall be in touch!