This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Architect at one of the UK's most exciting IT companies. My client is looking for someone with a strong background working with a broad range of Infrastructure technologies. The position will focus on project work, from initial design right through to implementation. This will be an ideal role for someone that is looking to move away from BAU support or just simply someone that enjoys delivering on projects and working in a varied role.
Design & Architecture
- Provide pro-active Audit of customers IT Infrastructure environments using various toolsets to identify possible end to end improvements that will deliver stable infrastructure and associated platforms
- Contribute to the design of platform service and customer infrastructures from conception to completion.
- Assist such that designs and improvements are end to end, fit for purpose and can be abstracted for multiple views and audiences
- Assist on the creation of technical architectures stretching across the entire breadth of the IT estate for Data centre platform services and customers alike.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of products roadmaps and versions
- Lead on the implementation of Improvements and changes to Customer IT architecture
- Ensure all projects/ Works adhere to established standards and frameworks
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Strong background with core Virtualisation and Infrastructure services in large-scale deployments
- Detailed technical knowledge of MS Directory Services, Exchange, VMWare, Citrix and VDI technologies backed with practical experience in a corporate environment preferably serving customers
- Appropriate certifications in core technology platforms (MS, VMWare, Citrix, Exchange)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
- Ability to provide Architecture guidance, HLD and LLD improvements or solutions to a customer Infrastructure solution