Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms, VPLS, MPLS)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
Pre Sales Engineer / Consultant (Telecoms, VPLS, MPLS, ISP, Layer 2, Layer 3)
Competitive salary with 20% bonus and excellent range of benefits
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms, ISP, MPLS) join one of the most progressive managed service providers in Redditch. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in an expanding company that prides themselves on their staff culture and customer relations. They are looking to build upon our success by appointing an organised and skilled Pre Sales Consultant (Telecoms, ISP, MPLS) to work in their London based Commercial and Pre Sales Team.
This will be an involved and challenging role with significant opportunity for skills development. You will be working with a mix of technologies and also working with Sales team to support customer solution design. The successful candidate will provide commercial and technical resource to the busy Managed Data team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ownership of internal and customer solutions and opportunities as well as assisting with bid opportunities
- Professional with a variety of commercial and technical skills and proven service orientated methodology
- Customer presentations and workshops
- Liaise with underlying carriers/3rd parties where solution requires
- Provide detailed technical solution documentation to customers and service delivery
- Proven track record within pre-sales in a technical business-to-business environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Telecommunications carrier industry
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Commercially minded with strong business acumen
- Proven ability to operate in pressurised situations and successfully handle multiple priorities
- Understanding of routers, switches and firewalls