This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
Our most recent client is a global provider of security solution with a variety of products and services available worldwide. The company specialises in defending highly targeted companies against the most sophisticated cyber-attacks. Working with organisations within finance, military and legal, this position would be perfect for candidates with various backgrounds.
Our client’s hunt team includes a number of sub teams: threat hunting team, incident responders, research team and Security Engineering team.
- Work alongside the DevOps team and the company’s clients to deploy, maintain and develop the attack detection infrastructure and platform
- Deploy the latest code
- Write custom log parsers, detection rules and use cases
- Design, maintain and optimise Elasticsearch clusters
- Design and implement new attack detection use cases
- Maintain the attack detection application stack to ensure it remains fully functioning, operational and updated to the latest version
- Experience with cybersecurity
- Experience with Elasticsearch or similar
- Experience working with Bro and Snort
- Experience with Redhat/CentOS
- Knowledge of attacker techniques and methodologies
For more information contact Paulina on 01212373358