Senior Project Manager, Fraud, Financial
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Delivery & Transformation|
|Salary||€350 - €550 per annum|
Project Manager, Dublin, Payments, Fraud, Software Development, SDLC, Agile, SAFe,
- Oversee various projects of a moderate complexity nature or has project accountability only at the departmental or divisional level. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones. Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management or the Project Manager when necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Monitor and manage the project budget. Must be familiar with the system’s scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the teams. Identify and monitor project risks and issues.
- Regularly communicate to senior management or the Project Manager regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Provide input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business. Effectively lead the project team or the responsible area to align with the business objectives, project schedule, and project budget. Effectively deal with and develop solutions to moderately difficult problems
- Not one particular project, you will support a value train which is a group of projects that the development team supports, working closely product managers and two solution managers; working multiple initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education required
- Knowledge / Experience:
- Broad knowledge in the areas of strategy, planning and project management required processes and techniques
- 3 to 5 years of experience with structured Agile methodology and project planning tools
- Knowledge of payments/fraud industry preferred
- Communication Skills – listening, oral and written and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills while adaptive to Change
- Strong analytical/problem solving and planning skills
- Leadership, interpersonal, and negotiation skills required with a track record for developing internal and external relationships.