Service Transition Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£38000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
Service Transition Manager
An opportunity has arisen for a Service Transition Manager to join a market company global company in Birmingham. My client has an excellent reputation for staff development and retention.
The Service Transition Manager will be experienced in service transition and defining the service model. Accountable for the successful transition of new and changed services to the operational support teams.
You will liaise between project managers, architecture teams, operations teams, and our partners / supplier communicating between all key stakeholders to ensure the smooth and successful implementation of new services, executed to high quality standards.
Due to the global nature of this role it is important that you are willing to work outside of normal UK working hours on occasion.
Job Core Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as a gate keeper function that ensures successful transition into operational support.
- Customer focused a passion and drive for achieving customer satisfaction. A proven ability to make customer orientated decisions
- Ensure that appropriate lifecycle resourcing, training, tooling, support and documentation is delivered with a formal project sign-off from all key stakeholders
- Represent Service and Operational teams at project meetings
- Define and implement service acceptance criteria, all services to have an end to end support model, quick reference guide, processes, SLAs, KPIs
- Ensure training requirements and any other non-functional requirements are defined and delivered against the agreed Service Acceptance Criteria.
- Identify and manage risks to ensure a smooth transition to service
- Service Transition
- Service Level Management
- Supplier Management
- ITIL Lifecycle – Incident, problem, reporting
- IT governance
- Experience working in a large scale IT department
- Multi-site, multi country experience
- A passion for delivering an outstanding client experience.
- A patient and methodical approach to dealing with IT issues and managing client expectations.
- A keen interest in keeping abreast of technology developments, coupled with a sound understanding of the practical application of technology to business requirements
- Is familiar with all aspects of service delivery. Displays up to date knowledge of significant areas of operational and/or development environments
- Service Design and Transition
- Service level agreements
- Operations Management
- Corporate, Industry and Professional Standards – e.g. accessibility standards, organisational network performance standards, service desk procedures, corporate quality and change management processes, ITIL standards