This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£200 - £300 per day|
Start date: As soon as possible – Need to be able to interview this week!
A leading organisation based in London are looking for a Web Developer. They need your help and knowledge on the relevant technologies to assist. Key responsibilities will include:
- Very strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL. The majority of tasks will involve modifying the database structure, updating PHP files, adding or modifying Codeigniter controllers, and so on.
- Good knowledge of Linux. The websites are all hosted on a Linux Debian server and the developer will be expected to know their way around a command line - e.g. running SQL queries via the command line, using SSH, and so on.
- Be a very quick learner. A lot of legacy and 'messy' code. The developer would be expected to navigate around this codebase.
- Be familiar with SVN. The websites use SVN as the version control system
- Ideally have some knowledge of Codeigniter
- Be responsive to emails and take the initiative.