This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Delivery & Transformation|
|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a market leading software house in Worcester. The Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating
project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that
provide exceptional business value to our clients.
- Manage end to end software delivery of projects
- Must ensure teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Able to guide the team through the development, testing and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability
- Provide metrics to development manager to ensure delivery on time cost and quality
- Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Planning, budgeting and reporting on projects
- Risk identification and management
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Meet with client teams and gather requirements, conduct regular team meetings and track project progress
- Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
- 5years+ Experience in Project Management and Agile Development lifecycles, methodology and standards
- Project Management qualifications such as PMI (pmp, ACP etc), PRINCE2, or APM (advantage)