This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: Plus 20% bonus|
Solution Architect - Plus 20% bonus and excellent benefits
We have a new exciting opportunity for a Solution Architect to join an expanding organisation based in Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work for a leading IT company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work with some exciting clients.
There is an expectation to be technically conversant across Hybrid Cloud (including Office365 and Microsoft Azure), Security, Networking, Unified Communications and Voice whilst being commercially astute, enabling multiple technology solutions to be represented in manner that provides value to the client.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the client’s business strategy and align technology accordingly
- Technically lead new multi technology opportunities
- Create proposals (large and small), statements of work and other contractual documentation in response to customer requirements, bids, tenders and RFP’s
- Tailor and recommend IT strategies and products to the client base
- Create, define and maintain Architectural Documentation, Diagrams and High Level Designs
- Be technical escalation point for the Sales Teams
- Liaise with Sales and Products teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Undertake technical consultancy and systems design
- Build and maintain key client relationships
- Proven track record within a solution architecture function or pre-sales function in a technical business-to-business environment
- Proven ability to operate in pressurised situations and successfully handle multiple priorities
- Ability to work with autonomy
- Commercially minded with strong business acumen
- Customer focused
- High motivated and a self-starter with great inter-personal skills