This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£450 - £550 per day|
Location: London up until March and then Amsterdam for the remainder of the contract (All expenses will be paid for including the relocation)
Contract Length: 12 months – 3 months in London then 9 in Amsterdam
Day rate: £400 – 500 (Please let me know your expectations)
Start date: As soon as possible
A leading organisation based in London are looking for a Technical Architect. They need your help and knowledge on the relevant technologies to assist. Key responsibilities will include:
- Workflow solutions using Java technologies such as Activiti, jBPM (4 years);
- API design & development (REST/JAX-RS) (4 years);
- AngularJS or Angular (2 years);
- Strong knowledge of application platforms (e.g. Portal/Content Management, Documentum/Document management, Identity & Access Management Systems, Workflow/Case management Systems, Enterprise Resource Planning, Master Data Management and Unified Communications);
- Analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and incidents;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Maven/Nexus/Sonar) (2 years);
- Documenting solution design (Archimate, Rozanski & Woods views) (1 year);
- Software development lifecycle technical standards;
- Experience with Liferay and/or Activiti will be considered an asset.