Global SOC Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Salary||£45000 - £75000 per annum, Benefits: 20% Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Ref||SOCM - LD|
Global SOC Manager
My client, a market leading services company are recruiting for a Global SOC Manager. The opportunity will report into the Director Of Security ITS and role will be a key part of the wider IT Security leadership team being accountable for all operational aspects of IT Security.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the SOC through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication.
- Lead and Manager 24x7 Security Operations Centre
- Work with the Cyber Project team to establish the service design, operational procedures, tenders / partner agreements for Managed Security Service Providers where appropriate and help Serco build and support the function from the ground up.
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Primarily response for security event monitoring, management and response.
- Provide management oversight for the identification triage and response of events or incidents of apparent security breaches
- Develop and administer SOC processes and review their application to ensure that SOC’s controls policies and procedures are operating effectively
- Creation of reports, dashboards metrics for SOCoc operations and presentation to Senior Management.
- Proficient in Incident Management & Response
- Experience in security device Management and SIEM (ArcSight) & Vulnerability Management
- In depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber attacks and techniques threat vectors risk management incident management etcetc.
- Experience in threat management
- Good analytical skills problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in a technical engineering or IT related field or equivalent commercial experience.
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent certification required is highly advantageous.
- Networking certification
For more information contact Lionel on 01212373357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org