Information Security Analyst - Compliance
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Job Ref||ISA(C) - LD|
Information Security Analyst – Compliance
Monarch IT is looking for an Information Security Analyst to represent a market leading Retail Group. The opportunity will play a key role in the Compliance team. The team is responsible for supporting compliance and regulatory audits and reviews on the Group to ensure adherence to PCI- DSS, SWIFT, LINK, GDPR, PSD2 and Open Banking Regulations.
Currently the Information Security team has around 60 employees and following a recent acquisition they are now looking to further grow their Information Security team within a great company cultural environment and opportunities to further develop you skillset with training and development from some of the leading industry experts.
- Have familiarity on PCI-DSS, SWIFT, LINK, GDPR, PSD2 and Open Banking Standards and Banking Regulations
- Conduct the audits, including mock audits prior to and during any assessments across Retail Stores, Store Support Centres and any business areas
- Provide advice and guidance to projects, the team and across Retail Stores, Store Support Centres and wider business areas on remediation aspects related to conducted audits
- Advise on Non-Compliance and conduct Risk Assessments using the provided Information Security Risk Management Process
- Support the population and ongoing data entry into designated tracking tool to track compliance
- Provide regular reporting on activity for management review
- Work with relevant teams to promote and foster Information Security awareness within the organisation
- Degree or relevant industry experience (Info Sec, IT or technology projects)
- Knowledge or Experience of conducting Audits and Reviews
- CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CEH or equivalent certified (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of ISO27001, GDPR
- Knowledge of the principles of Information Security in a Retail environment (desirable)