This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Delivery & Transformation|
|Salary||£37000 - £40000 per annum|
Will be required to travel to locations across the UK £40k per year - added benefits including 10% bonus
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Business Analyst to work for a market leading company within the utilities sector in the Midlands. This role represents the opportunity for an individual who has strong analytical and conceptual skills to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation. This opportunity presents a chance to become part of an organisation that offers a comprehensive benefits package including; a 10% bonus, 25 days holiday, pension fund and healthcare.
• Develop appropriate high level designs, time estimates and costs for design projects.
• Partner with existing external Customers to gather business requirements and create a clear conceptual design to meet those business requirements.
• Manage and sign off functional designs. Utilise business experience and skills to assess and advise on the practicability of alternatives, marrying up functional designs with technical limitations.
• Project manage the full design life cycle from design through to implementation. Facilitating and maintaining clear communication between the service desk, developers and customers.
• Participate in early life support for scheduled implementations/upgrades of Rapid software at client sites.
• Strong analytical and conceptual skills
• Proven stakeholder and change management experience
• Ability to write detailed functional specifications, that enable the developers to develop new or modify existing functionality, is essential.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills: communicating clearly with stakeholders to meet their expectations and business requirements
• ISEB/BCS is desirable
• Previous experience and gained knowledge of billing systems is desirable.
• Previous experience of facilitating workshops for clients is essential with the confidence and ability to run and lead workshops alone.
• Experience of both Waterfall and Agile approach.
• A strong work ethic to ensure client deliverables are achieved.
• Experience of Process Improvement, working on change requests and User stories is also, expected. If this job appeals to you then contact me ASAP.