This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Data & Analytics|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: plus bonus and pension.|
Sponsorship: The organisation are open to sponsor the relevant candidates.
A leading organisation based in Bexhill-On-Sea are looking for a Data Engineer you’ll be part of a team providing data and project support to employees across Underwriting. You’ll need to quickly gain a deep understanding of internal and external data sources. The ideal candidate will have knowledge in the below:
- Ideally have a minimum 2:1 in a relevant technical degree
- Understanding of architecture and querying with SQL, this should be 3 years post-university experience
- A good understanding of data transformation
- 3 years’ programming experience using any of the following - Python, Scala, C# etc.
- Great if you have exposure to Hadoop, with HiveQL and Spark
- Solid understanding of manipulation and modelling
- Experience in financial services, preferably insurance