Data Security Engineer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£500 - £600 per day|
|Job Ref||Data Security|
Monarch are working with a leading digital agency based in Central London that are recruiting for a Data Security Engineer to assist them on an initial 3 month contract.
They are looking for an experienced security professional who can perform a security audit and implement security policies across the organisation for accessing data. The ideal candidate will need to be able to design a framework which will help stakeholders easily decide whether they grant access for the requester to the requested data.
Some of the tasks and responsibilities include:
- Perform database security audit
- Identify system security requirements
- Design a security framework for automation
- Work with development team on integrating with company wide security systems.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in managing PostgreSQL and MySQL database systems and databases.
- Experience with Vault or similar secret management tool.