This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Infrastructure & Cloud|
|Salary||£60000 - £70000 per annum|
Infrastructure Design Engineer/Technical - London - up to 70k depending on experience
We are currently recruiting for a 12 month fixed term role for an Infrastructure/Design manager to join an established team working on a variety of projects implementing improved IT services with new and existing technologies . The role will be 90% design/implementation working on a variety of different projects at any time including desktop transformation projects designing the approach and being actively involved in the Infrastructure elements.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a Technical Infrastructure/Design engineer role
* Able to work on a variety of projects at any time
* Able to work with stakeholders and 3rd party IT providers
* Windows server 2008/2012/2016
* VMware/Virtualisation technologies
* Office 365 and share point Migration experience
* An understanding of networking (switching,routing,VLANS WLAN)
* Able to manage different groups/stakeholders ensuring all resources are on the same page
* MCSA,MCSE or MCITP are an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team where you will provide guidance and expertise adding value to the project and team.