Full Stack Python Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South West, UK|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
A data driven Software Company based in Bristol are currently looking to hire an experienced Full Stack Python developer.
My client is a company with a real world influence and it comes at a time of new projects, and expansion plans. They're looking for a Python developer with experience as this is a position that will offer opportunities to lead projects as part of a multi-skilled team, and take on interesting conceptual and technical challenges. As a business they pride themselves on having a flexible working environment so some home working/flexi time is available.
- Develop and improve new and existing open-source software
- Lead the DevOps process
- You'll play a part in advising on technical strategy
- Better the understanding of data through the products being maintained
- Strong Python experience with knowledge of flask and/or Django
- A solid understanding of the of software design principles
- DevOps and Sysadmin experience
- Ideally an interest in Data/open-data