Senior IT Auditor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||East Midlands, UK|
|Salary||£45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
Senior IT Auditor
Salary: £45,000 + benefits
Monarch IT is currently working with a leading financial institution that is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their Global Internal Audit team in Nottingham.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will have a significant exposure to senior stakeholders therefore must have great communication skills.
You will be joining a team of 10 and reporting directly to the IT Audit Director. Your responsibilities will include: delivering independent assurance over the design and effectiveness of internal controls and influencing changes to the control environment so that risk is managed more effectively.
- Plan local and global audits and agree them with management, identify key risks and associated controls as part of your walkthrough and testing process.
- Identify and agree important issues that drive positive change in the organization.
- Write a draft reports showing the results of work performed, and agree the findings and proposed actions with the business owners.
- Undertake other ad hoc, project and investigation work as required
- Act as a champion for the concepts of internal control and risk throughout the business
- Maintain a professional development plan to improve technical, interpersonal and management skills consistent with the company’s requirements
- Relevant degree
- 3+ years commercial experience within audit or similar role (technical or risk environment)
- Previous experience with cyber security, agile software development, dev ops environment or cloud environments
- CISA certified
- Proven experience in influencing stakeholders
20% of your time will be spent travelling to other offices, primarily UK and Ireland.
For more information contact Paulina on 01212373358