UX Lead / UI Lead / Senior Designer / Digital
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£80000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Bonus and More!|
UX Lead / UI Lead / Senior Designer / Digital - to £90k plus Benefits / Bonus - Central London
Key Terms: Design Lead - UX Lead - UX/UI Lead - Head of Design - UX Consultant - Design Consultant - UX Designer - UI/UX Designer - Lead Designer - Principal Designer - Senior Designer - UX - User Experience - UI - User Interface Designer
Are you looking for the next step within Design and a chance to work with an established technical team, driving design process for a digital / product driven business?
I am currently recruiting for a UX Lead / Design Lead to work with the VP Product and a chance to head up their design practice. Based in the Heart of London, my client is a market leader within the agency world that truly blends data science and media.
With offices across the globe they are going from strength to strength and have backing from one of the world’s largest communications services groups.
If this sounds like your kind of environment, this is the role for you!
They are looking for a UX Lead / Design Lead that truly values 360 design process and who feels they can develop new strategies, grow a team and also work with C-level stakeholders to implement design consistency across a range of media products.
You will be a key player in driving design forward within a business that is keen to be at the top of their UX / UI Design game!
Key Skills Overview:
- 6+ years experience in UX / UI design, preferably with hands on experience in user research and content design
- Proven capability to establish design thinking within an organisation
- Proven capability in managing a small team
- A strong understanding of digital campaign analysis
- High literacy in HTML/CSS, and an understanding of the reality of implementing designs
- Well-developed organisational and program management skills, to ensure you can keep on top of your own and others workload
- Fine-tuned communication, presentation and influencing skills; with an ability to think creatively and present in a manner that inspires and excites
- Previous experience working with engineering teams to create efficient design systems
This is a Permanent opportunity based in central London looking to pay £80,000 - £90,000 with some flexibility p.a plus benefits inc 10% Bonus!
To find out now and make an application, please apply now!