Security Consultant - Technical
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Wales , UK|
|Salary||£450 - £600 per day|
|Job Ref||EM SEC|
Security, Cloud, Consultant, Architect, Governance, Risk
We are currently looking for 2 technical Security Consultants. One focusing on Risk and Governance and the other Group Entity.
Risk and Governance - Technical Security Consultant
- Knowledge and experience of using at least one risk methodology
- Strong technical background, e.g. knowledge of IT controls implementation and management
- Previous security consulting experience
- Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- CRISC, CISM or CISSP
Group Entity - Technical Security Consultant
- Information security consulting background
- Information Security principles
- Experience in performing information security risks assessments of business projects and providing support/guidance to arrive at solutions that do not expose the business to undue risk.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Familiarity with at least one of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Experience within the Insurance / Financial sector
- Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM etc
- Degree in an information Security/ computing discipline
If you are interested and looking for your next role, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV