Senior Test Engineer (Automation)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
Senior Test Engineer / Automation / Ruby /Cucumber up to 60k
We are currently recruiting for a brand new Senior Test Automation engineer role located in London working for a large organisation. The Senior Test Engineer will be working in an automation focused role with some manual carrying out functional and performance testing whilst also writing and executing test cases and liaising with BAs/QAs and stakeholders working to Agile frameworks. There will also be the chance to mentor junior team members and utilise seniority.
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 5 years experience in test roles
* A minimum of 2 years automation experience
* Experience of testing web applications
* Experience of Web/mobile testing , Cucumber and Selenium Webdriver
* Experience of object oriented language (Ruby)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company as a senior member of the team where your expertise and knowledge will be highly valued.